Patent Application Prep
- Interviewing inventors as necessary to take and develop disclosures. Online disclosure submission is also available.
- Preparing and filing non-provisional patent applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office, or in any other jurisdiction or part of the world of a client's choosing.
- Preparing informal and formal drawings.
- Preparing claim sets.
- Preparing and filing additional divisional, continuation patent applications based on parent applications.
Patent Application Prosecution
- Analyzing actions, strategizing with clients and determining the best strategy to obtain the broadest protection possible.
- Conferencing with examiners to obtain the best claim language.
- Preparing accurate, comprehensive Responses and Appeals to rejections included in Office Actions.
- Reporting all matters from the USPTO to our clients, keeping clients updated on progress at all times.
- Processing allowances to issue patents, determining the life of your patent and tracking maintenance fees.
Docketing and Reporting
- Receiving and docketing examination actions in all cases.
- Docketing all cases, and maintaining the docket against all necessities.
- Preparing and providing status reports for clients as needed.
- All necessary activity to keep client’s IP in good standing in the US and other jurisdictions.
- Preparing and filing PCT International applications.
- Filing patent applications in the US from investors in foreign countries and from foreign patent firms.
- Filing foreign applications with our agents in jurisdictions foreign to the US, either directly or through entry from the PCT, at client’s need.
- Prosecuting Foreign applications in partnership with our Foreign agents.